The ‘Fram Leisure’ sports complex is within the grounds of the Senior School campus. It’s accessible by members who are drawn from the school and wider community.
The top quality facilities include:
- A 20-metre indoor pool – with swimming sessions for members
- Two floodlit all-weather Astro-turf pitches – for football, hockey, tennis and more
- Three floodlit hard tennis courts
- Two squash courts
- A fully-equipped gym – including separate weights, CV and Cross Training rooms
- Fitness classes – including Aqua Zumba, Fitness Pilates, SpinFit and many more
To book on to a class or enquire about facilities hire, please call 01728 727223 or email email@example.com
To become a Fram Leisure member, please fill out the membership form and direct debit form below and bring to reception. You will need to pay the joining fee and the initial monthly membership fees (this is calculated pro-rata depending on the joining date and first direct debit payment).
For up-to-date members’ news visit our Facebook page.
Morning Opening Hours
|Monday||06:00 - 09:30||06:00 - 09:30|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 09:00||06:00 - 09:00|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 10:00||06:00 - 10:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 08:30||07:30 - 08:30|
|Friday||06:00 - 08:30||06:00 - 08:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00||CLOSED|
|Sunday||09:00 - 15:00||09:00 - 15:00*|
Evening Opening Hours
|Monday||18:15 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Tuesday||18:15 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Wednesday||18:15 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Thursday||18:15 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Friday||18:15 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Saturday||17:00 - 19:00||17:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||See Morning Times||See Morning Times|
Last admittance is 30 minutes before closing, and the pool will be cleared 15 minutes before closing to allow sufficient time for showering and changing.
* On Sunday mornings there is a Fun Session in the pool between 10.30am-12.30pm.