The ‘Fram Leisure’ sports complex is within the grounds of the Senior School campus. It’s accessible by members – and non-members, on an adhoc basis – who are drawn from the school and wider community.
The top quality facilities include:
- A 20-metre indoor pool – with swimming lessons, as well as “free swims”, on offer
- Two floodlit all-weather Astro-turf pitches – for football, hockey, tennis and more
- Three floodlit hard tennis courts
- Two squash courts
- A fully-equipped gym – including separate weights, CV and Cross Training rooms
- Fitness classes – including Aqua Zumba, Pilates, SpinFit and many more
Fram Leisure employs fitness trainers and swimming coaches, as well as Duty Managers and admin support staff.
To book on to a class or enquire about facilities hire, please call 01728 727223 or email email@example.com
To become a Fram Leisure member, please fill the membership form below.
For up-to-date members news and challenge visit our Facebook page.
Bank Holiday Opening Hours
|May Bank Holiday Opening Hours - Swimming Pool and Gyms||AM||PM|
|Bank Holiday Monday, 1st May 2017||06:00 - 10:00||CLOSED|
|Bank Holiday Monday, 29th May 2017||08:00 - 12 noon||CLOSED|
Morning Opening Hours
|Monday||06:00 - 10:00||06:00 - 10:00|
|Tuesday||06:00 - 08:30||06:00 - 08:30|
|Wednesday||06:00 - 10:00||06:00 - 10:00|
|Thursday||06:00 - 09:30||06:00 - 09:30|
|Friday||06:00 - 10:00||06:00 - 10:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 12:00||CLOSED|
|Sunday||09:00 - 13:00||09:00 - 13:00*|
Evening Opening Hours
|Monday||18:00 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Tuesday||18:00 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Wednesday||18:00 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Thursday||18:00 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Friday||18:00 - 21:30||19:00 - 21:30|
|Saturday||18:00 - 20:00||18:00 - 20:00|
Last admittance is 30 minutes before closing, and the pool will be cleared 15 minutes before closing to allow sufficient time for showering and changing.
* On Sunday mornings there is a Fun Session in the pool between 11am-1pm.